Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – Tourism Minister, The Honourable Domenic Fedee this evening (Friday 7 Oct.) attended a show-case event promoting Saint Lucian goods and services to UK buyers at an event organised by the British Caribbean Chamber of Commerce and The Saint Lucia Trade Export Promotion Agency (TEPA) in Yorkshire, England.
The Rt.Hon. The Lord Howard PC, CH, QC, Patron, hosted a Dinner marking the event, which was attended by the Lord Lieutenant of the East Riding of Yorkshire, The Hon. Mrs Susan Cunliffe-Lister; England and Yorkshire Cricket Legend, Geoffrey Boycott OBE, as well as Mrs Andrena Simon of TEPA, John Kennedy, BCCCSL President and George Alcindor, Vice-Chairman.
Dr Ian Kelly, CEO of the Chamber and Pauline Wade, Deputy CEO welcomed Tourism Minister Fedee and Saint Lucian representatives to Yorkshire, on behalf of the Chamber and announced progress on dialogue on opportunities for the importation of manufactured goods and produce from Saint Lucia to the UK.
At a dinner a menu was presented utilising specially sourced Saint Lucian products and food stuff and rounded off with Saint Lucian Chairman’s Rum.
More General Stories
- Notice: Closure of Walcott House February 20, 2020
- Saint Lucians in British Army here for Independence February 20, 2020
- Public meeting on Traffic Circulation Plan February 20, 2020
- Mexico congratulates St Lucia on its 41st Anniversary of Independence February 19, 2020
- SLTU election of officers February 11, 2020
- Ministry of Commerce to host Valentine’s Day Showcase February 10, 2020