Share This On:
(SNO) — Award-winning veteran local journalist Timothy Poleon will commence his talk show on Real FM on Monday, Feb. 11, 2019, the radio station has announced.
Poleon was sacked by Radio Caribbean International (RCI) where he had hosted the popular midday talk show “News Spin”.
Former Saint Lucia diplomat and retired civil servant Earl Huntley has replaced Poleon who was fired about two weeks ago, allegedly in connection with his registration of a company under which he was planning to start his own radio station.
Reports are that Poleon’s employers saw this as a clear conflict of interest and Poleon allegedly would not budge on his decision.
However, Poleon has found a new family in Real FM/MBC.
The radio station confirmed this move on their Facebook page this afternoon.
“On Monday February 11th 2019, Award winning journalist Timothy Poleon will commence his talk show on REAL FM 91.3/91.55. Join us in welcoming him to the Real FM family and ask everyone to tune in for what is promised to be an exciting program line up,” it stated.
Poleon’s show will air weekdays from 12:30 to 2 p.m., according to Real FM.
- Suspected case of coronavirus in BVI – Local health officials thrust into ’emergency meeting’ February 27, 2020 3:43 PM
- PAHO calls for stepped up preparedness for Coronavirus February 27, 2020 3:03 PM
- Dr. Kenny Anthony appeals for assistance for fire victims in Vieux-Fort February 27, 2020 2:19 PM
- WASCO responds to Richard Frederick’s statement on ‘Can I Help You’ program February 27, 2020 2:14 PM
- Castries Constituency Council workers return to work February 27, 2020 9:05 AM
- RSS to present crime scene investigations equipment to St. Lucia police February 27, 2020 8:57 AM
- BTC turns 60 February 26, 2020 12:04 PM
- Second District Court in Vieux Fort relocated February 26, 2020 9:32 AM
- Labour Department summons CCC and National Workers Union to urgent meeting February 25, 2020 2:54 PM