Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — Kai Manje Restaurant at Ti Kaye Resort and Spa, a unique boutique resort located in Anse Cochon, Saint Lucia, is again in the spotlight after receiving recognition from Wine Spectator for an exceptional wine and culinary program.
The restaurant this week received their fourth Wine Spectator ‘Best of Award of Excellence’, to bring the total number of awards to six.
Kai Manje was awarded for both wine and culinary excellence and is the only restaurant in Saint Lucia and the Windward Islands to receive this award level in 2019, and one of 10 in the entire Caribbean.
The resort is honored to receive this prestigious award which adds to their accolades in 2019. Their entire culinary team celebrates this achievement.
Kai Manje has also recently undergone wine and spirit education trust wine training with six restaurant team members, enabling a wider swathe of the team to pair and suggest wines at dinner and enhancing the dining experience. Guest may also learn about wines at our wine tastings twice a week located within the underground cellar.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM