Share This On:
(SNO) — A St. Lucia Fire Service source said three persons are now homeless as a result of a fire on the night of December 31, 2019, in Pavee, Castries.
No one was injured.
The source said the 20×22 two-bedroom house, which was occupied by two parents and a teenager, was totally destroyed.
Two fire trucks and one ambulance responded to the fire which is reported to have occurred around 8 p.m., the source said.
- Ministry of Agriculture promotes green economy January 24, 2020 2:09 PM
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition announces winners January 24, 2020 9:52 AM
- Risk of coronavirus in Caribbean ‘low’ says CARPHA January 23, 2020 3:07 PM
- Meeting with US Secretary of State: Saint Lucia and US continue to strengthen ties January 23, 2020 9:00 AM
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM