Share This On:
(TRINIDAD EXPRESS) — Three men have been shot and killed at Wharf Trace, Maracas, St Joseph.
The killings happened early on Thursday, after a party at on the grounds of the Wharf Trace Community Centre.
The killings happened at around 8 a.m.
Two of the victims have been identified as Kyle Radix alias Jamikee, and Christopher Jones.
Police believe the three were identified as gang members, and were gunned down by a rival gang.
One man died on the road, one died inside a culvert running under the roadway, and a third at hospital.
Several other people were wounded by gunfire.
More Trinidad and Tobago News Stories
- Trinidad motorists discover murdered man November 22, 2019
- Trinidad: Matelot’s beloved community activist murdered November 22, 2019
- Mother, son shot dead in Trinidad November 22, 2019
- Death at a wake in Trinidad November 22, 2019
- Custom plates for Trinidad & Tobago in January November 22, 2019
- Trinidad: Sat Maharaj remembered as loving leader November 22, 2019
- Trinidad man wanted for ten murders killed by police November 22, 2019
- Trinidad: Husband ready to flee country, after wife and son killed November 22, 2019
- Trinidad: ‘Snake boy’ assures he knows how to handle reptiles November 22, 2019