Share This On:
Three persons sustained stab wounds in separate incidents in Castries city and Bexon over the past two days, according to law enforcement officials.
The victims have been identified as 40-year-old Levi Bernard of Marc, Bexon, 35-year-old Michael Mon Louis of the CDC apartments in Castries, and 20-year-old Lydell Fedee of Maynard Hill, Castries.
Bernard was reportedly stabbed in the chest by a known individual, armed with a cutlass, around 12:30 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 2 in Marc, Bexon. Bernard was transported to Victoria Hospital by ambulance in stable condition.
Mon Louis sustained stab wounds to the face and abdomen by an unknown assailant on Jeremie Street, Castries around 7 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 3. He was transported to Victoria Hospital by ambulance in stable condition.
Fedee sustained a stab wound to the back by an unknown assailant around 1:08 a.m. on Saturday, Feb. 3 on Chaussee Road, Castries. He was transported by ambulance to Victoria Hospital in stable condition.
The circumstances surrounding the incidents were not available.
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools
- Vieux Fort couple caught with firearm and ammunition
- Saint Lucia’s chief elections officer heads CARICOM observer mission to St. Kitts-Nevis
- Government removes controversial Tourism Levy Act from order paper
- Saint Lucia receive negative COVID-19 test results for 32 consecutive days
- St. Jude impasse: HR manager to be sent on administrative leave — NWU