Share This On:
Three persons sustained minor injuries in a vehicular accident in Ravine Poisson on Friday, Feb. 2, 2018, according to law enforcement officials.
The accident, a rear impact, involved a Ford F-350, registration TA711 and a Suzuki Escudo, registration PK2515, around 8:50 p.m.
The victims were on board the Escudo. They have been identified as Cornelia Gustavo, 35, of Labayee; Onica Camille, 21, of Ravine Poisson; and Desmond Houson, 55, of Ravine Poisson.
They were all transported via ambulance to Victoria Hospital in stable condition.
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM
- Keymanie shines as repeat junior golf champ January 21, 2020 11:14 AM
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020 2:52 PM
- St Lucia Jazz and St Lucia Summer Festival 2020 off to an exciting start January 17, 2020 10:00 AM
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020 3:20 PM