Share This On:
Three persons sustained minor injuries in a vehicular accident in Ravine Poisson on Friday, Feb. 2, 2018, according to law enforcement officials.
The accident, a rear impact, involved a Ford F-350, registration TA711 and a Suzuki Escudo, registration PK2515, around 8:50 p.m.
The victims were on board the Escudo. They have been identified as Cornelia Gustavo, 35, of Labayee; Onica Camille, 21, of Ravine Poisson; and Desmond Houson, 55, of Ravine Poisson.
They were all transported via ambulance to Victoria Hospital in stable condition.
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020 2:52 PM
- St Lucia Jazz and St Lucia Summer Festival 2020 off to an exciting start January 17, 2020 10:00 AM
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020 3:20 PM
- Government aims to reduce serious crime by 45 percent January 16, 2020 2:33 PM
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020 1:28 PM
- BVI: ‘Earthquake swarm’ leaves researchers puzzled and DDM on ‘high alert’ January 16, 2020 11:37 AM
- St Lucian artist Shaaiae collaborates with Gaza international artist Shawn Storm January 16, 2020 9:09 AM
- Central Statistical Office commences mapping for 2020 census January 15, 2020 11:34 AM