Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) — The actor who allegedly choked Paris Jackson and accused fellow movie star Seth Green of pedophilia took his own life this week when he fatally plunged from an Arizona bridge.
Isaac Kappy, 42 — who has several small roles in “Thor,” “Terminator Salvation” and “Beerfest” — forced himself off the Transwestern Road bridge near Bellemont on Monday, Arizona Department of Public Safety spokesman Bart Graves told the Arizona Daily Sun.
Two teens got out of their car and tried to restrain Kappy from jumping, but failed, authorities told the outlet. No other injuries were reported.
“We don’t know why Mr. Kappy took his own life,” Graves said in an email to the paper.
The fatal plunge comes after Kappy posted an ominous note to his Instagram account, captioned, “Beware the man that has nothing to lose, for he has nothing to protect.”
“Over the course of the last week, through introspection that should have happened MANY years ago, I have come to some stark revelations about my character,” he wrote in the lengthy post. “It is a testament to my utter ignorance that these revelations had not come sooner. ‘You see, I believed myself to be a good guy. I HAVE NOT been a good guy. In fact, I have been a pretty bad guy throughout my life.”
He also apologized to Jesus, and to President Trump, who he said he had “betrayed.”
“I have recently been made to believe that I am the reincarnation of Judas Iscariot, the great betrayer,” he added.
Kappy was born in Albuquerque, New Mexico in 1977. He was also a former lead singer of the band Monster Paws.
“MP forever Issac,” the group posted to Facebook. “I’ll miss you homie.”
Kappy once allegedly choked Jackson during a game night party last August — and continued texting her afterward, forcing her to beef up her security, TMZ reported.
A source told TMZ that Jackson initially replied to Kappy’s texts because she feared he was suicidal.
The actor has also posted a rambling video alleging that “Austin Powers” actor Seth Green was a pedophile, according to the report.
- Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey cries in front of George Floyd’s casket
- Cop comforts 5-y-o black girl after she asks if she’s going to be shot
- UPDATE: George Floyd tested positive for coronavirus in April, full autopsy reveals
- Snapchat stops promoting Donald Trump’s account
- Police plea for help as German suspect revealed in Madeleine McCann disappearance
- Russia: President Putin declares state of emergency after Arctic Circle oil spill
- Brazil looks to reopen despite record coronavirus deaths
- Gambia demands probe after US police shoot dead diplomat’s son
- All cops involved in George Floyd’s deadly arrest are now in custody