Share This On:
Mr. Mc Kenneth St. Catherine was the 1st Place winner. He was justly rewarded with a Grand Prize of a 50-inch Smart TV. In 2nd Place was Mrs. Catherine Charles who won a Samsung Galaxy S5 Smart Phone. Ms. Agnes Mary St. Paul was in 3rd Place, winning a Kindle Fire HD and EC$500.
The 1st and 3rd place winners were presented their prizes at the Samsung Experience Centre at The Cell in Vieux Fort. The presentation was made by Branch Manager, Mrs. Martina Dornelly with staff of BOSL and the Cell in attendance. The 2nd Place winner was awarded her prize by the General Manager of BOSL, Hadyn Gittens at the Financial Centre on Bridge Street.
The winners were elated to have won with BOSL in the Swipe and Win promotion. They encouraged other customers to participate in future promotions to be eligible to win such attractive prizes.
The promotion held over the summer, afforded all BOSL Credit Card customers the opportunity to win exciting prizes and gadgets.
To qualify, BOSL customers simply used their BOSL Credit Cards to make purchases locally or abroad, or online.
The promotion was aimed at rewarding customers for the confidence placed in BOSL in using the Credit Card service and to boost sales during the summer months.
Senior Manager – Marketing and Corporate Communications of the Bank, Maria Fowell, says this is one of the many ways BOSL is giving back to its customers for their continued patronage over the years.
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- St. Jude impasse: HR manager to be sent on administrative leave — NWU
- St. Lucia’s ‘Christmas barrel concession’ started June 2; expires Jan. 31, 2021
- Britain pushing US to form 5G club of nations to cut out Huawei
- Saint Lucia bankers announce ‘phased increase’ in opening hours
- Big changes coming at Digicel
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services to June 30
- Non-NIC contributors to benefit from ‘Income Support Programme’
- Digicel’s debt “unsustainable”