Share This On:
(RNV) – The Venezuelan Minister of Communication and Information, Jorge Rodriguez, said on Sunday that the Government of the United States and Colombia, together with the countries that make up the so-called Lima Group in the region, are betting on violence and a fratricidal war between Venezuelan brothers, and they oppose the dialogue process, to encourage a foreign intervention.
In his opinion, the opposition prefers to align itself with the Lima Cartel, the Donald Trump Government, the Governments from Colombia, from Spain, violence, war, as opposed to dialogue. “In Venezuela, a fratricidal war has not been unleashed because Chavismo has remained unscathed by calling for dialogue”.
He emphasized that there exists for the Revolutionary Government, an alternative contrary to the dialogue, he added that although they know of the deep divisions in which the right wing live, and that have also sown a hatred matrix among their followers, this makes it difficult for them to sign a agreement with the Chavismo.
The Minister detailed that what Almagro (Luis), Mariano Rajoy and Santos (Juan Manuel) wants is to see a situation of overflowing violence in order to act violently against Venezuela through a military intervention.
Finally, he said: “This has not happened because the great majority of Venezuelans are united around President Nicolás Maduro, defending the Homeland and the right to live in peace and tranquility”, he said during his participation in the “José Vicente Hoy” (José Vicente Today) program.
More International News Stories
- Using a free airport phone charger could drain your bank account November 22, 2019
- Over 75,000 lbs. of salad in 22 states recalled in E. coli outbreak November 22, 2019
- Two boys die after falling into pots of hot stew in India November 22, 2019
- Israeli PM Netanyahu indicted for bribery, fraud and breach of trust November 22, 2019
- Bacteria-infected mosquitoes take bite out of deadly dengue November 22, 2019
- Former South Carolina deputy arrested for sex with teen in patrol car November 21, 2019
- US judge temporarily stops 1st federal execution in 16 years November 21, 2019
- DC priest says he was ‘too busy’ to abuse parishioners November 21, 2019