Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The development and implementation of a system to understand individual member needs, develop solutions to meet those needs, and mobilize resources and expertise to apply the solutions, are critical elements of the strategic initiatives of the Saint Lucia Chamber of Commerce.
In keeping with this, the Chamber of Commerce will be directing its focus to its membership in the south of the island.
This will be delivered through the services and activities specifically designed to meet the needs of that businesses of the community.
The first of these activities is an executive engagement entitled, “What Keeps You up at Night,” which will seek to identify the major and game-changing initiatives of Chamber members who operate in the south of the island covering, Vieux Fort, Soufriere, Laborie, Choiseul and surrounding communities.
This engagement is scheduled for May 8, 2019 and will immediately be followed by a business mixer.
The Chamber invites all interested firm in the aforementioned that are interested in participating in this event to contact the secretariat at 452-3165 or email [email protected]
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff