Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Credit Union’s vision is to be the lender of first resort for its members.
This will be achieved by the provision of sound financial services and advice that will enhance their family’s socio-economic development.
In order for the credit union to realize this vision, it must understand its members needs. Additionally, its operational practices must be enshrined in robust policy designs and execution. This strategic business symposium is the second most important annual meeting of the credit union’s stakeholders which include staff, Directors and volunteers, police departments as well as its members. The Police Credit Union policies will come under strict scrutiny to ensure that these policies are amended where necessary to ensure that the organisation adopt a matrix of policy combined with deliberate activities that will ensure that the credit union remains on the appropriate pathway that will ensure it realises its vision and remain committed to meeting its members expectation.
This year’s symposium will be held on Thursday 16th February at the CoCo Resorts in Rodney Bay From 8:00 a.m.
More Finance/Business Stories
- Alleged non-payment of salaries to NHC staff being investigated January 27, 2020
- Henley & Partners discusses Sovereign Equity at Davos January 24, 2020
- SLBWA holds inaugural evening of appreciation January 24, 2020
- Saint Lucia National Trade Facilitation Roadmap January 23, 2020
- Super 6 just got bigger with more money to the jackpot January 23, 2020
- Family hotel in St Lucia helps family islands in Bahamas January 23, 2020