Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The application for the 2020 Taiwan Scholarship, ICDF Scholarship and I-SHOU Medical Scholarship programmes is open to Saint Lucia students from 13 January through 15 March 2020.
The scholarship programmes provide opportunities for young talented Saint Lucians to study in Taiwan for Bachelor, Master or PhD degrees. The awardees list will be posted on the Embassy’s website on 30 June 2020.
Applicants are requested to apply for ONLY ONE programme, multiple applications will result in direct disqualification of your application.
A briefing on the above-mentioned scholarship programmes will be held by the Embassy, detailed information will be announced on its website and its Facebook page once determined.
All application documents should be delivered to the Embassy by the deadline of 15 March 2020; any delivery beyond that date or applications without all required documents will not be accepted. Please be informed that submitted documents will not be returned to applicants.
The Embassy will interview qualified applicants, who will be notified by phone.
For detailed information please visit the following website:
More Youth/Education Stories
- Prime Minister talks improvements in education January 27, 2020
- OECS celebrates International Day of Education January 27, 2020
- Special Education Teachers Training Seminar – Jan 28 & 29, 2020 January 24, 2020
- Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition announces winners January 24, 2020
- Renovations in order for Piaye Combined School January 24, 2020
- New joint institute formalizes long partnership between UWI and UH January 24, 2020
- Education officials meet January 23, 2020