Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The HarborClub is pleased to announce Canadian-Jamaican investor Wes Hall will be joining owner and developer Daniel Buechler in a new partnership at the luxury hotel that is now set to open Friday, September 22, 2017.
“The first time I visited St. Lucia I fell in love with the country and the people and knew I wanted to invest here. I am excited to not only be building a world-class luxury hotel but to help bring jobs to the community and increase the profile of Rodney Bay and St. Lucia internationally,” Mr. Hall said. “I was impressed with Daniel the first time I met him and his passion for this project. Together, I am confident we will make this hotel and Rodney Bay a top destination for the world’s most elite travelers.”
The HarborClub is a designated 4-star hotel that delivers 5-star quality service. The hotel, situated in Rodney Bay next to the marina, one of the finest in Saint Lucia, welcomes Saint Lucians and guests from near and far, and provides a wide range of amenities to meet their every need. The hotel’s 115 rooms offer a choice of suites and junior suites, designed according to world-class standards, to suit every guest, whatever their age, ability or agility.
Read more about The HarborClub: www.theharborclub.com
More Finance/Business Stories
- 4th Annual Officers’ Ball and Fashion Event – A massive success December 12, 2019
- Saint Lucia negotiates and signs new Bilateral Air Services Agreement December 12, 2019
- RBC announces sale of Eastern Caribbean banking operations December 12, 2019
- Solidarity gathering to mark swift conclusion of negotiations December 11, 2019
- SNL gifts lucky player with SUV this Christmas December 10, 2019