Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The HarborClub is pleased to announce Canadian-Jamaican investor Wes Hall will be joining owner and developer Daniel Buechler in a new partnership at the luxury hotel that is now set to open Friday, September 22, 2017.
“The first time I visited St. Lucia I fell in love with the country and the people and knew I wanted to invest here. I am excited to not only be building a world-class luxury hotel but to help bring jobs to the community and increase the profile of Rodney Bay and St. Lucia internationally,” Mr. Hall said. “I was impressed with Daniel the first time I met him and his passion for this project. Together, I am confident we will make this hotel and Rodney Bay a top destination for the world’s most elite travelers.”
The HarborClub is a designated 4-star hotel that delivers 5-star quality service. The hotel, situated in Rodney Bay next to the marina, one of the finest in Saint Lucia, welcomes Saint Lucians and guests from near and far, and provides a wide range of amenities to meet their every need. The hotel’s 115 rooms offer a choice of suites and junior suites, designed according to world-class standards, to suit every guest, whatever their age, ability or agility.
Read more about The HarborClub: www.theharborclub.com
More Finance/Business Stories
- St. Lucian wins trip to Spain from Magnum Tonic Wine January 17, 2020
- ECCB hosts 4th Growth and Resilience Dialogue with Social Partners January 17, 2020
- UNESCO IPDC opens new project submission cycle January 16, 2020
- New Year’s Message from the President of CSA – Cyprian Montrope January 14, 2020
- Signing ceremonies for two Grassroots Projects in Saint Lucia January 14, 2020
- Gov’t announces goodwill and brand ambassadors January 13, 2020