Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) – A Thai woman had a ssscary experience in the bathroom — when a snake attacked her as she was sitting on the toilet, according to reports.
The woman’s daughter, Chunya Sittiwichai, posted about the terrifying experience on Facebook, saying her mom was going about her business when suddenly a serpent that’d been hiding in the toilet sank its fangs into her thigh, The Mirror reported Wednesday.
The startled mom grabbed the snake by its head to try to rip it off of her but that just made the reptile clamp down harder — sending blood gushing down her leg, the outlet said.
Sittiwichai heard her mom’s screams and busted into the bathroom with a knife and hammer to save her.
“My mom used the cutter on the snake but the skin was so rough that she accidentally cut herself about 3cm deep,” the daughter wrote about the ordeal.
“My mom almost lost consciousness while the snake continued squeezing.”
Finally, the mom slammed the snake’s head on the floor while her son knocked the slithering beast with a hammer until it eventually relented.
The family quickly got out of the bathroom and locked the critter inside.
Gruesome photos of the aftermath show the dead snake with bloody gashes near it’s head next to two hammers, a box cutter and a mess of blood all over the tile floor.
Luckily, the woman survived and was brought to a hospital, where her wound was stitched up.
More International News Stories
- Over 5,000 new cases of coronavirus confirmed in single day in China February 14, 2020
- Virus infects more than 1,700 health workers in China, 6 die February 14, 2020
- Killer asteroid to miss earth by 3.6 million miles on Saturday February 14, 2020
- UN: Congo’s ebola outbreak slows but still global emergency February 13, 2020
- Fall in new cases raises hope in virus outbreak in China February 13, 2020
- Coronavirus is a bigger threat than terrorism: World Health Organization February 12, 2020
- Pope rejects a proposal to allow married priests in the Amazon February 12, 2020