Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) — A Texas man enraged that his mom wouldn’t let him have sex in the house picked up her dog and threw it so hard that its heart burst, killing it, according to news reports.
James Garcia, 39, who has lived with his parents in San Antonio on and off for four years, asked his mom for permission to bring a woman into the home to have sex in his bedroom on Oct. 24, News 4 San Antonio reported.
When the mom refused to allow the woman in, Garcia allegedly hurled the dog, Roxy, 18 feet across the home, according to court records obtained by the outlet.
Then he took off, leaving the helpless pup to suffer on the kitchen floor, the records said. Roxy was rushed to the veterinarian’s office — but it was too late.
The throw was so violent that it “caused [Roxy’s] heart to burst, eventually bleeding to death,” the veterinarian said, according to local outlet KSAT 12.
Garcia returned to the home while police were still there and told them “he didn’t like hurting the dog,” the court records said.
He was arrested Saturday but is now out on $5,000 bond, KTSA reported.
More International News Stories
- Nigeria is trying 47 men arrested in a hotel under its anti-gay laws December 12, 2019
- Santa hacker speaks to girl via smart camera December 12, 2019
- Chile missing plane: Human remains found, governor says December 12, 2019
- Saudi Aramco replaces Apple as world’s largest listed company December 12, 2019
- Chicago prosecutor to vacate 1,000 marijuana convictions December 12, 2019
- Sex criminal sentenced to life throws pitcher, hits judge in head December 12, 2019
- Pakistan protest: Patients die as lawyers ransack Lahore hospital December 12, 2019
- General election 2019: Voters head to polls across the UK December 12, 2019