Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Saint Lucia Trade Export Promotion Agency (TEPA) in collaboration with Caribbean Export Development Agency (CEDA) will be hosting.
The Production Management Module of the ProNet Training Series for Small and Medium Sized businesses (SMEs) as well as other interested persons in Saint Lucia on October 24- 25, 2016 from 9am – 4pm.
ProNET is a structured training programme to build capacity in exporters and enterprises. It is targeted at owners and managers of Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) who want to grow their businesses and become more competitive in today’s ever changing and demanding market space.
The initiative will seek to raise the level of productivity and profitability within SMEs, through the Experiential Learning Methodology (i.e. case study based and driven by practical examples and assignments).
The training initiative will be held in the Conference Room of the Ministry of Infrastructure, Port Services and Transportation, Union, Castries. TEPA would like to encourage local businesses and individuals to register for this important capacity building initiative.
For further details please contact Anthony John at Tel: (758) 468-2123, Fax: (758) 452-4606 Email:
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff
- 1.5 million Caribbean jobs expected to be lost due to COVID-19 — ILO
- St Lucia photographer Kirk Elliott launches FREE Virtual Photo Tour
- Saint Lucian cultural activist says working from home increased her creative juices (+video)
- Sagicor launches plan for frontline ‘heroes’
- Caribbean Association of Banks appoints new director
- Digicel’s US$1.7-billion debt restructuring deal amounts to default: Moody’s
- Export Saint Lucia, gov’t say local businesses experience growth after overseas Mission
- WLBL and SLD urge Saint Lucian consumers to drink responsibly