Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Saint Lucia Trade Export Promotion Agency (TEPA) in collaboration with Caribbean Export Development Agency (CEDA) will be hosting three (3) modules of the ProNet Training for Small and Medium Sized businesses (SMEs) and other interested persons in Saint Lucia, commencing February 2015.
ProNET is a structured training programme to build capacity in exporters and enterprises. It is targeted at owners and managers of Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) who want to grow their businesses and become more competitive in today’s ever changing and demanding market space.
The initiative will seek to raise the level of productivity and profitability within SMEs, through the Experiential Learning Methodology (i.e. case study based and driven by practical examples and assignments).
The training initiative will be held in the Conference Room of the Ministry of Infrastructure, Port Services and Transportation, Union, Castries and will be on the following dates:
-February 26, 2015: Information and Knowledge Management
-March 18th – 19th, 2015: Product Development
-April 22nd – 23rd, 2015: Quality Management
Please note that the workshops begin at 9am and end at 4:30pm each day. TEPA would like to encourage local businesses and individuals to register for these important capacity building initiatives.
For further details please contact Anthony John at Tel: (758) 468-2123, Fax: (758) 452-4606 Email: [email protected]
- Stephenson King sought over outstanding labour matters
- Happy Mother’s Day
- Lisbon PR Awards presents its new jury members
- Over 500 Saint Lucian cruise workers “stuck abroad”: Fedee
- UPDATE: Eight Saint Lucian “Norwegian Spirit” employees return home
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia has started to bring home nationals; 8 arrived today!
- Universal Church and Youth Power Group respond to COVID-19
- Pierre: “Avoid temper tantrums, find meaningful ways to occupy your time”
- National Meals Program brings together public and private sector partners