Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Saint Lucia Trade Export Promotion Agency (TEPA) in collaboration with Caribbean Export Development Agency (CEDA) will be hosting the final module of the PRONET Training Programme for 2014.
This module Export Marketing will be held at the Conference Room of the Ministry of Infrastructure, Port Services and Transportation, Union, Castries, during the period November 11th – 13th, 2014.
The workshop will be facilitated by Ms. Elke Scheker Mendoza, Master Trainer and Legal Consultant from the Dominican Republic. Participants will be guided through the critical topics and aspects of Export Marketing, namely: Export Readiness, Export Market Research, Export Market and Promotion and Export Plan Development.
ProNET is a structured training programme aimed at building capacity in exporters and enterprises. It targets owners and managers of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) who want to grow their businesses and become more competitive in today’s demanding market space.
This initiative will seek to raise the level of productivity and profitability within SMEs, through the Experiential Learning Methodology (i.e. case study based and driven by practical examples and assignments).
TEPA would like to encourage local businesses and individuals to register quickly for this important capacity building initiative, as there are only a few available spaces left.
For further details please contact Anthony John at Tel: (758) 468-2123, Fax: (758) 452-4606 Email: [email protected]
More Finance/Business Stories
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019
- Sandals team members receive first class health care on the job November 20, 2019
- ECCB awards CIBC FirstCaribbean 2019 Bank of the Year – Customer service November 19, 2019
- CSA happy over collective agreement with LUCELEC but … November 19, 2019
- Closure of office November 18, 2019
- Bay Gardens Resorts wins ninth Saint Lucia Business Award November 18, 2019
- LUCELEC and CSA sign collective agreement for Grade 1 employees November 18, 2019
- PM Chastanet promises super-rich Saint Lucia citizenship in three months November 18, 2019