Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Saint Lucia Trade Export Promotion Agency (TEPA) in collaboration with Caribbean Export Development Agency (CEDA) will be hosting the second of three (3) modules of the ProNet Training during October 14 – 16, 2014.
This module Cost and Financial Management workshop will be held at the Conference Room of the Ministry of Infrastructure, Port Services and Transportation, Union, Castries.
ProNET is a structured training programme aimed at building capacity in exporters and enterprises.
It targets owners and managers of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) who want to grow their businesses and become more competitive in today’s demanding market space.
This initiative will seek to raise the level of productivity and profitability within SMEs, through the Experiential Learning Methodology (i.e. case study based and driven by practical examples and assignments).
TEPA would like to encourage local businesses and individuals to register quickly for this important capacity building initiative, as there are only a few available spaces left.
For further details please contact Glenfield Gilbert at Tel: (758) 468-2051, Fax: (758) 452-4606 Email: [email protected]
More Finance/Business Stories
- Closure of office November 18, 2019
- Bay Gardens Resorts wins ninth Saint Lucia Business Award November 18, 2019
- LUCELEC and CSA sign collective agreement for Grade 1 employees November 18, 2019
- PM Chastanet promises super-rich Saint Lucia citizenship in three months November 18, 2019
- CIBC sells majority stake in FirstCaribbean International Bank November 8, 2019