Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Saint Lucia Trade Export Promotion Agency (TEPA) in collaboration with Caribbean Export Development Agency (CEDA) will be hosting the Quality Management module of the ProNET Training Program, from April 22nd – 23rd, 2015 from 9:00am to 4:30pm, at the Conference Room of the Ministry of Infrastructure, Port Services and Transportation, Union, Castries.
Quality Management is critical to any business and may be the difference between marginal and extraordinary success. This training module will examine inter alia:
1. Quality management principles;
2. The basic requirements that a product or service must have to be perceived as having quality;
3. Quality management models;
4. Quality monitoring and measurement tools;
5. The principles employed by international best practice quality management systems
6. The requirements of the ISO 9001: 2000
ProNET is a structured training program aimed at building capacity in exporters and enterprises. It targets owners and managers of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) who want to grow their businesses and become more competitive in today’s demanding market space.
This initiative will seek to raise the level of productivity and profitability within SMEs, through the Experiential Learning Methodology (i.e. case study based and driven by practical examples and assignments).
For further details please contact Anthony John at Tel: (758) 468-2123, Fax: (758) 452-4606 Email: [email protected]
More Finance/Business Stories
- Signing of the CARIFICO agreement January 21, 2020
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020
- St. Lucian wins trip to Spain from Magnum Tonic Wine January 17, 2020
- ECCB hosts 4th Growth and Resilience Dialogue with Social Partners January 17, 2020
- UNESCO IPDC opens new project submission cycle January 16, 2020