Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Saint Lucia Trade Export Promotion Agency (TEPA) in collaboration with Caribbean Export Development Agency (CEDA) will be hosting The Resource Management module of the ProNET Training Series for Small and Medium Sized businesses (SMEs) as well as other interested persons on November 15-16, 2016 from 9am – 4pm.
ProNET is a structured training programme to build capacity in exporters and enterprises. It is targeted at owners and managers of Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) who want to grow their businesses and become more competitive in today’s ever changing and demanding market space.
The initiative will seek to raise the level of productivity and profitability within SMEs, through the Experiential Learning Methodology (i.e. case study based and driven by practical examples and assignments).
The training initiative will be held in the Conference Room of the Ministry of Infrastructure, Port Services and Transportation, Union, Castries.
TEPA would like to encourage local businesses and individuals to register for this important capacity building initiative.
For further details please contact Anthony John at Tel: (758) 468-2123, Fax: (758) 452-4606 Email: [email protected]
More Finance/Business Stories
- 4th Annual Officers’ Ball and Fashion Event – A massive success December 12, 2019
- Saint Lucia negotiates and signs new Bilateral Air Services Agreement December 12, 2019
- RBC announces sale of Eastern Caribbean banking operations December 12, 2019
- Solidarity gathering to mark swift conclusion of negotiations December 11, 2019
- SNL gifts lucky player with SUV this Christmas December 10, 2019