Share This On:
PRESS RELEASE – The Saint Lucia Trade Export Promotion Agency (TEPA) in collaboration with Caribbean Export Development Agency (CEDA) will be hosting The Resource Management module of the ProNET Training Series for Small and Medium Sized businesses (SMEs) as well as other interested persons on November 15-16, 2016 from 9am – 4pm.
ProNET is a structured training programme to build capacity in exporters and enterprises. It is targeted at owners and managers of Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) who want to grow their businesses and become more competitive in today’s ever changing and demanding market space.
The initiative will seek to raise the level of productivity and profitability within SMEs, through the Experiential Learning Methodology (i.e. case study based and driven by practical examples and assignments).
The training initiative will be held in the Conference Room of the Ministry of Infrastructure, Port Services and Transportation, Union, Castries.
TEPA would like to encourage local businesses and individuals to register for this important capacity building initiative.
For further details please contact Anthony John at Tel: (758) 468-2123, Fax: (758) 452-4606 Email: [email protected]
More Finance/Business Stories
- NWU Secretary General elected to serve on Regional Council November 21, 2019
- Invest Saint Lucia CEO shouts: “The south shall rise again!” November 21, 2019
- ISL Entrepreneurship Meet-Up goes to Vieux Fort November 21, 2019
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019
- Sandals team members receive first class health care on the job November 20, 2019
- ECCB awards CIBC FirstCaribbean 2019 Bank of the Year – Customer service November 19, 2019
- CSA happy over collective agreement with LUCELEC but … November 19, 2019