Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – Due to the recent fire in the Voyagers building, the Department of Finance informs the general public of the temporary closure of the following government offices:
• The Treasury/Accountant General’s Department in the Dyana Building on Jeremie Street,
• Inland Revenue offices upstairs Digicel in the William Peter Boulevard, Blue Coral Mall and the Dyana Building on Jeremie Street,
• The General Post Office on Bridge Street,
• And the Customs Department in the New Cheriki Building and upstairs the Digicel Building in the William Peter Boulevard. Payment of customs duties will be facilitated at Shed 6 at the Castries Port.
This is a precautionary health measure due to the strong odor of smoke in the ventilation system of those departments. Regular service to the general public is expected to resume on Monday 25th November 2019.
The Department of Finance apologizes for any inconvenience caused due to this temporary closure.
For further information, please contact 468-1580/5512.
- Saint Lucia negotiates and signs new Bilateral Air Services Agreement December 12, 2019 3:06 PM
- Horse racing event a fraud on the people of St Lucia – SLP December 12, 2019 2:17 PM
- RBC announces sale of Eastern Caribbean banking operations December 12, 2019 9:58 AM
- SSDF signs agreement for Vieux Sucieux Water Supply Expansion Sub- Project December 12, 2019 9:51 AM
- Ministry of Equity implements new initiative to boost CASP ‘Host a Centre Day 2019’ December 12, 2019 9:21 AM
- Forbes features St. Lucian CEO of biotech company on its 30 Under 30 2020 list December 11, 2019 11:37 AM
- Police investigate hanging death of prisoner December 10, 2019 11:14 AM
- Julien Alfred wins big at FastTrack Collegiate Opener December 10, 2019 10:44 AM