Share This On:
(NEW YORK POST) — teens from Indiana were recorded spitting into soda bottles, then returning the drinks to a store refrigerator, according to a report.
Video footage of the cringe-worthy incident was posted online and shared by Indianapolis resident Brittney Edwards with the hopes of catching the soda spitters, according to WTHR.
“I don’t know what’s in kids’ minds these days, but that’s not right at all,” Edwards told the station.
The recording shows two teens, a boy and a girl, taking turns spitting into separate 20-ounce bottles of soda before tightening the cap and placing the drinks back in the fridge with the other unopened bottles.
“At the end of the day, somebody could [get] sick, horribly sick. Hospitalized,” said Edwards. “It don’t matter. That’s worse than e-coli to me.”
Edwards said her daughter goes to school with one of the teens in the video.
It’s unclear when and where the drink tampering occurred — or if local authorities have been notified.
In an earlier tampering incident, a Texas teen was busted after she licked a container of Blue Bell ice cream and put it back in the freezer. Video of the sick prank went viral.
More International News Stories
- Venezuela has less cash in its coffers than Jay-Z is worth January 22, 2020
- Man cleared of murder walks free after 28 years in prison January 22, 2020
- I want to apologise to the Queen, says Meghan’s father Thomas Markle January 22, 2020
- Screening in UK as 17 killed by ‘mutating’ coronavirus January 22, 2020
- US gets 1st case of mysterious new Chinese illness January 22, 2020
- US: Teacher pleads guilty to having sexual contact with her students January 22, 2020
- China warns virus may spread as death toll hits 9 January 22, 2020