Share This On:
(SNO) — An apparent on-air expletive was uttered by publisher and talk show host Rick Wayne on his show hosted by DBS TV.
The profane word was said recently when Wayne was interviewing Norbert Williams, political attache to Prime Minister, Allen Chastenet.
The discussion was centered around job creation with Wayne arguing that it is the government’s total responsibility to provide work opportunities for all Saint Lucians.
However, Williams disagreed saying that the government cannot provide work opportunities for everyone.
At one point during the discussion the phone rang.
“One minute, I am interrupting you,” Wayne told his guest before answering the phone.
“Yes, sir,” a voice purportedly belonging to Prime Minister Chastenet said.
“I am on TV with Mr. Norbert Williams,” Wayne told the caller.
“Oh, good for you,” was the response.
“Talk to you later,” Wayne said to the voice on the phone.
After the call ended, Wayne gesticulated to Williams and said, “F*&*%*& Allen,” before proceeding to say, “I hope nobody saw that, I hope nobody saw that.”
- Saint Lucian in Taiwan’s top TV singing contest November 19, 2019 8:06 AM
- Turmoil in Dominica as protesters and police clash (see video) November 19, 2019 7:55 AM
- Mayor Francis unhappy over disarmament of cop by bandits November 19, 2019 7:34 AM
- CSA happy over collective agreement with LUCELEC but … November 19, 2019 7:19 AM
- Saint Lucia Forensic Lab working to build public confidence, says director November 19, 2019 4:31 AM
- PM Chastanet promises super-rich Saint Lucia citizenship in three months November 18, 2019 11:55 AM
- Guy Joseph shoots down reports of complete St. Jude Hospital demolition November 18, 2019 10:26 AM
- Central Statistical Office launches Census 2020 recruitment drive November 18, 2019 12:16 AM
- Saint Lucia gov’t launches programme to boost local production of 7 key fruits, vegetables November 17, 2019 9:50 PM