Share This On:
(SNO) — The death of a male in Banse, Laborie on Sunday morning is being investigated as a suspected suicide, according to law enforcement sources.
The victim has been identified as Mckenis Bertin of La Haut, sources said.
Bertin was found hanging from the steel frame of an abandoned greenhouse, next to a dwelling house around 6 a.m. Sunday.
A 41-second video showing the body hanging in the bushes has been uploaded to social media.
The video also shows curious onlookers converging on the scene.
The police in Laborie were contacted at about 6:20 a.m., according to sources.
No further details are available.
- Conservationists frown on illegal dumping practices near nature site February 14, 2020 2:25 PM
- Dengue rising in the Caribbean says PAHO February 14, 2020 12:50 PM
- Killer asteroid to miss earth by 3.6 million miles on Saturday February 14, 2020 11:42 AM
- Educators trained in using library books to bring classroom lessons to life February 14, 2020 9:39 AM
- Beware fake news and myths about coronavirus, warns tourism health specialists February 13, 2020 12:17 PM
- British airways adds new flights from London to Saint Lucia February 13, 2020 11:36 AM
- Concern over meat and fish imports from China February 13, 2020 10:36 AM
- Foreign national tests negative for coronavirus February 12, 2020 9:43 PM
- Results of quarantined non-national expected by end of week February 12, 2020 12:08 PM