Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – Super 6 players are in for some exciting news. Not only will the Jackpot grow faster but more money will be allocated to make it bigger in a shorter period, how’s that for exciting news?
Super 6 is played throughout the islands of St. Vincent and The Grenadines, Grenada, St. Lucia and Dominica, twice weekly; Tuesdays and Fridays. Jackpot starts at $200,000 and within the last year has grown to $860, 000 creating a frenzy amongst players and non-players alike.
2019 was a record year for winners and Jackpot prize payouts. Fourteen winners emerged and won $4, 120, 000 in prizes, that’s no small amount. The game has grown in popularity and participation and has attracted a younger more enthusiastic player, of course we can’t forget the loyal more seasoned players who despite the game’s increased player base has not given up on their quest to take home that Jackpot.
2020 marks a year of much anticipated change for Super 6. The starting Jackpot will remain the same but will grow BIGGER much, much faster. With the new design winners will now enjoy more money, more money, more money and to top it off the base price per ticket of $3 will not change, more value, same base price. With the new and improved game players who spend $6 on Super 6 will receive a voucher which indicates either “You have won 6 times your spend” which is $36 or “Please try again.”
Are you aware that players are not the only winners?
Did you know that proceeds from the Super 6 game goes towards the development of Youth and Sports throughout the Islands?
The Windward Island School Games, Windwards Under15 and Under19 are a few of the sporting events made possible because of contributions from Super 6. When you purchase one ticket, you are helping young sportsmen and women grow and excel in their various sporting disciplines; your niece, nephew, child, brother and sister, are all winners.
Share the good news, tell a friend, a family member, a coworker, that Super 6 is the game to play, with bigger jackpots and more chances to win.
More Finance/Business Stories
- BOSL to host second Own Your Home showcase and seminar February 19, 2020
- Social workers attend software refresher course February 18, 2020
- Global investors look to diversify portfolios amid coronavirus chaos February 18, 2020
- General procurement notice: Closure Plan for Vieux Fort Landfill February 18, 2020
- Three Saint Lucians attend World Summit 2020 in Korea February 17, 2020
- Chamber and SLASPA getting down to the business of Port Castries February 17, 2020
- Small business tax filing workshop February 17, 2020
- Export Saint Lucia set to Launch the National Export Strategy February 17, 2020