Share This On:
The search continues for 74-year-old Edmund Crick, better known as ‘Mr. Raleigh’.
The man’s daughter, Tasha Crick, told St. Lucia News Online that 14 persons, including eight police officers, conducted a major search yesterday.
She said the search included forested areas.
Edmund, a resident of Laborie, was last seen in the Banse/La Haut area on Saturday morning (March 11) with his white dog, Tasha said.
“He may be suffering from Alzheimer’s or dementia due to his age,” Tasha said. “His family is very worried about him since he has never been away from home for this long.”
Relatives said Edmund has a full head of grey hair and beard as well; may be accompanied by a white dog; and may or may not have a bandage due to a slow healing wound.
If anyone has seen him, please contact the Laborie Police Station or call 484-3050/384-9273.
- Saint Lucia negotiates and signs new Bilateral Air Services Agreement December 12, 2019 3:06 PM
- Horse racing event a fraud on the people of St Lucia – SLP December 12, 2019 2:17 PM
- RBC announces sale of Eastern Caribbean banking operations December 12, 2019 9:58 AM
- SSDF signs agreement for Vieux Sucieux Water Supply Expansion Sub- Project December 12, 2019 9:51 AM
- Ministry of Equity implements new initiative to boost CASP ‘Host a Centre Day 2019’ December 12, 2019 9:21 AM
- Forbes features St. Lucian CEO of biotech company on its 30 Under 30 2020 list December 11, 2019 11:37 AM
- Police investigate hanging death of prisoner December 10, 2019 11:14 AM
- Julien Alfred wins big at FastTrack Collegiate Opener December 10, 2019 10:44 AM