Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The National Workers Union (NWU) by letter dated May 6, 2020, and signed by Secretary-General Johann M Harewood, is seeking an audience with Minister of Labour Hon. Stephenson King.
The NWU’s agenda for the meeting is centred around a number of outstanding conciliatory and mediation matters which includes the Secure St. Lucia impasse, among others.
The NWU hopes that the minister will give the said request his urgent attention.
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff