Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – Leader of the Opposition Hon Philip J. Pierre will this evening make a statement to the nation on the Health Crisis in Saint Lucia.
The Opposition Leader will speak on the SLP’s opposition to the privatization of the health services in Saint Lucia and reiterate its opposition to the government’s failure to complete the construction of the St Jude Hospital.
The address will also outline the Party’s disgust with the government’s mismanagement of the health services and its callous and insensitive treatment of both patients and health professionals and the Party’s plans to pressure the government to change course with its disastrous health policies.
The statement will be aired on HTS at 8PM and Choice TV at 9PM.
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- Saint Lucia’s chief elections officer heads CARICOM observer mission to St. Kitts-Nevis
- Government removes controversial Tourism Levy Act from order paper
- Loans and VAT on Saint Lucia Parliament sitting agenda
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Justin Trudeau and Allen Chastanet discuss COVID-19
- SLP calls for collaboration to reverse ECCAA downgrade
- UWP commends Saint Lucia government for delivering
- Labour Day address to the nation by Hon Stephenson King