Share This On:
Reports are that the man was slashed in the stomach area, exposing his intestines. He was admitted to hospital in critical condition.
Another male was wounded in the face.
The incident occurred about 7 pm.
Meanwhile, St. Lucia News Online can also confirm a stabbing incident in Marigot sometime between Old Year’s night and New Year’s morning.
“He was on the ground with the knife stuck in him,” a bystander said.
The victim, who was taken to hospital by the police, is alleged to have been involved in several fights prior to being stabbed.
No further details on the Marigot incidents are available.
More Crime/Police Stories
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019
- VIDEO: Schoolgirls, two women fight at Castries fast food outlet November 9, 2019
- Cow thief arrested by Anse La Raye police November 8, 2019
- Fisherman stabbed in Canaries November 8, 2019
- Elderly man beaten in Entrepot during home invasion November 7, 2019
- Man stabbed at Gros Islet funeral in stable condition: police November 7, 2019