Share This On:
A man was hospitalised on Friday, Nov. 24 after suffering several stab wounds in Castries, according to sources.
The victim has been identified as Mendel Monrose, 31, of Marchand, Castries.
Monrose reportedly sustained lacerations to his face and chest.
The details of the incident, which occurred around midday on Jn Baptiste Street, is not known.
He was transported to Victoria Hospital via ambulance in stable condition.
- Three suspected cases of coronavirus in Guadeloupe; tests in progress February 28, 2020 2:52 PM
- Caricom holds emergency meeting February 28, 2020 2:22 PM
- Iconic Kassav singer hospitalized in Martinique February 28, 2020 12:00 PM
- Family loses everything in Sarrot fire February 28, 2020 11:13 AM
- SLBS warns of illegal cigarettes on market February 28, 2020 11:03 AM
- Regional travel taxes comparatively low – Fedee February 28, 2020 10:33 AM
- Caribbean on high alert for deadly Covid-19 February 28, 2020 10:18 AM
- Labour Department investigating Hylyne Poultry complaints February 28, 2020 9:08 AM
- Suspected case of coronavirus in BVI – Local health officials thrust into ’emergency meeting’ February 27, 2020 3:43 PM