Share This On:
DOMINICA NEWS ONLINE – Prime Minister of St. Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG) Dr. Ralph Gonsalves says a sex tape making the rounds between a young female and a much older male that sounded very much like him is nothing more than a set up as tension begins to rise in the lead up to that country’s general election on December 9th 2015.
Gonsalves ruling Unity Labour Party (ULP), is seeking another term in office. The New Democratic Party (NDP) headed by Arnhim Eustace, a Former Prime Minister, who lost the last General Election in 2010 by an eight to seven margin in the 15-seat parliament, is the main opposition party.
Part of the tape which was obtained by Dominica News Online is that of a young female and a much older man in a sexual conversation in which the man reveals having called the girl the previous day while coming from parliament.
But speaking in an interview, Gonsalves said the sex tape is between a man and a woman who left the island the next day after releasing the tape, (Sunday 8th November 2015) aboard a LIAT flight not long after the announcement of the date for election. According to him, they are being holed up in a hotel in St. Kitts and Nevis.
He also informed that the two have links in St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
More Caribbean Stories
- Haiti government denies misuse of PetroCaribe funds December 12, 2019
- $$ note change causes frenzy across T&T December 12, 2019
- Trinidad: With gun to head, Mom prayed for her life December 12, 2019
- Trinidad: Ganja legislation passed, but don’t light up yet December 12, 2019
- Jamaica: 186 years total for men convicted in beheading case December 12, 2019