Share This On:
(SEARCHLIGHT) — The police have issued a wanted bulletin for Veron Primus who escaped from Her Majesty’s Prisons where he was being held after being charged with murder, rape, buggery and kidnapping.
A source told SEARCHLIGHT that Primus escaped overnight from the maximum-security area where he was being held.
While the Royal St Vincent and the Grenadines Police Force(RSVGPF) is seeking the assistance of the public to apprehend Primus, they advise that Primus is a dangerous man, and he is to be approached with caution.
Thirty-two-year-old Primus, is 5 5’ and has fair complexion and brown eyes. Primus’ last known address is Vermont.
The release states that if Primus is seen persons are to contact any police station or Assistant Commissioner of Police in charge of Crime at Telephone # 451-2467 or 457-1211 ext. 217 or Officer in charge CID/CRO/MCU at 456-1810 or 457-1211 ext. 216, 220.
The prisoner is accused of the murder of real estate agent Sharleen Greaves who was killed in November 2015. She was found stabbed to death in her Bijou real estate agency at Arnos Vale and her vehicle found abandoned elsewhere.
Primus is also accused of the 2006 murder of teenager Chanel Petro-Nixon in Queens, New York, and has been charged here in SVG with kidnapping Mewanah Hadaway in 2016, and keeping her in a house in Vermont.
- Department of Health and Wellness prepares for new strain of coronavirus January 22, 2020 11:38 AM
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 27th Annual World Travel Awards January 22, 2020 11:25 AM
- Young Saint Lucian chef featured at restaurant in Taiwan January 22, 2020 8:28 AM
- Saint Lucia benefits from support to National Utilities Regulatory Commission January 21, 2020 3:52 PM
- Internal fault triggers system shut down January 21, 2020 11:23 AM
- Keymanie shines as repeat junior golf champ January 21, 2020 11:14 AM
- Prime Minister meets with Caribbean Development Bank January 20, 2020 2:41 PM
- Saint Lucia ends 40th year of Independence with over 400k stay-over arrivals January 20, 2020 11:51 AM
- Micoud South drainage contracts signed to alleviate flooding January 20, 2020 9:14 AM