Share This On:
(SEARCHLIGHT) — The police have issued a wanted bulletin for Veron Primus who escaped from Her Majesty’s Prisons where he was being held after being charged with murder, rape, buggery and kidnapping.
A source told SEARCHLIGHT that Primus escaped overnight from the maximum-security area where he was being held.
While the Royal St Vincent and the Grenadines Police Force(RSVGPF) is seeking the assistance of the public to apprehend Primus, they advise that Primus is a dangerous man, and he is to be approached with caution.
Thirty-two-year-old Primus, is 5 5’ and has fair complexion and brown eyes. Primus’ last known address is Vermont.
The release states that if Primus is seen persons are to contact any police station or Assistant Commissioner of Police in charge of Crime at Telephone # 451-2467 or 457-1211 ext. 217 or Officer in charge CID/CRO/MCU at 456-1810 or 457-1211 ext. 216, 220.
The prisoner is accused of the murder of real estate agent Sharleen Greaves who was killed in November 2015. She was found stabbed to death in her Bijou real estate agency at Arnos Vale and her vehicle found abandoned elsewhere.
Primus is also accused of the 2006 murder of teenager Chanel Petro-Nixon in Queens, New York, and has been charged here in SVG with kidnapping Mewanah Hadaway in 2016, and keeping her in a house in Vermont.
- Saint Lucia negotiates and signs new Bilateral Air Services Agreement December 12, 2019 3:06 PM
- Horse racing event a fraud on the people of St Lucia – SLP December 12, 2019 2:17 PM
- RBC announces sale of Eastern Caribbean banking operations December 12, 2019 9:58 AM
- SSDF signs agreement for Vieux Sucieux Water Supply Expansion Sub- Project December 12, 2019 9:51 AM
- Ministry of Equity implements new initiative to boost CASP ‘Host a Centre Day 2019’ December 12, 2019 9:21 AM
- Forbes features St. Lucian CEO of biotech company on its 30 Under 30 2020 list December 11, 2019 11:37 AM
- Police investigate hanging death of prisoner December 10, 2019 11:14 AM
- Julien Alfred wins big at FastTrack Collegiate Opener December 10, 2019 10:44 AM