Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — Two St. Lucian ladies are the recent winners of Super 6 jackpots for the month of April 2019.
Janelle Celis and Petrona Charles both received their cheques at the official cheque presentation which was held on Thursday, April 17, 2019 at MBC.
Celis is the lucky Super 6 winner of $655,000 which was won on April 2, 2019. She is the first St. Lucian to solely win the Super 6 jackpot of this magnitude.
She had purchased her ticket from China Town Vieux Fort where she resides.
The winning numbers called were 02-10-11-13-16-19 with a ticket letter N. She won on numbers she chose which were significant to her and her family.
When it’s nice it happens twice! One week later on April 12, 2019, the jackpot had reached $210,000 and was won again.
This time Petrona Charles’s story would be a little different from most. Not only, did she win the jackpot but she won with St. Vincent. The jackpot would now have to be shared equally amongst them.
Charles and a lucky St. Vincent gamer both received $105,000 each. They won on the numbers 13-14-15-17-19-25 with a ticket letter H.
She purchased her ticket from JP’s Bar in Forestiere.
The ladies tried to keep their excitement and joy contained. Once they had their cheques in hand they could no longer.
They were both asked how they would spend their winnings. Charles had no idea what her first plan would be however, Celis excitedly responded: “I would start with a roof over our heads and further my education.”
We at SNL are always super excited when gamers win money which allows them to make life-changing decisions.
Congratulations once again to Janelle Celis and Petrona Charles on winning.
Super 6 is a jackpot game played among the Windward islands of St. Lucia, Grenada, Dominica and St. Vincent.
Bigger jackpots and more chances to win on Tuesdays and Fridays every week!
For more information on our games visit our website www.stlucialotto.com or our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/StLuciaNationalLottery/
St. Lucia National Lottery- Changing Lives!
- Saint Lucia and Republic of Kosovo sign visa waiver agreement
- Saint Lucia considering phased reopening of Grade Six and Form Five classes
- Mother and children homeless after Ciceron fire
- UPDATE: Fire on abandoned building in Castries now under control (+photos and videos)
- BREAKING NEWS: Fire in Castries city (+photos and videos)
- Arthur, the first named storm of the hurricane season, could form this weekend
- UPDATE: Man shot dead at Dennery Fishing Complex identified
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services
- Bay Gardens Resorts starts relief fund for its staff