Share This On:
Three St. Lucians are suspects in connection with the theft of large sums of money from Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) at St. Vincent and the Grenadines financial institution, the Searchlight newspaper reported on Sunday, March 12.
The newspaper said “three nationals of St. Lucia are said to be in the custody of the Royal St. Vincent and the Grenadines Police Force (RSVGPF) assisting with investigations”.
The fraudsters used a keypad device, the newspaper said, citing unidentified sources.
“The three suspects were taken into custody last night and a fourth person is still at large. SEARCHLIGHT is working this story and will follow up as information comes to hand,” the reporter states.
- Saint Lucia negotiates and signs new Bilateral Air Services Agreement December 12, 2019 3:06 PM
- Horse racing event a fraud on the people of St Lucia – SLP December 12, 2019 2:17 PM
- RBC announces sale of Eastern Caribbean banking operations December 12, 2019 9:58 AM
- SSDF signs agreement for Vieux Sucieux Water Supply Expansion Sub- Project December 12, 2019 9:51 AM
- Ministry of Equity implements new initiative to boost CASP ‘Host a Centre Day 2019’ December 12, 2019 9:21 AM
- Forbes features St. Lucian CEO of biotech company on its 30 Under 30 2020 list December 11, 2019 11:37 AM
- Police investigate hanging death of prisoner December 10, 2019 11:14 AM
- Julien Alfred wins big at FastTrack Collegiate Opener December 10, 2019 10:44 AM