Share This On:
A St. Lucian woman, who was arrested on Monday for fraudulent activities in Grenada, appeared in the St. George’s Magistrate’s Court on Thursday, March 16.
Kishael Conchon, 22, residing in Grand Anse, St. George, was arrested during a police operation on Monday, March 13, 2017 after a quantity of fake ATM cards, MoneyGram and Western Union transfer receipts, along with other items were found in her possession.
She was charged with three counts of money laundering, two counts of attempt to commit a crime, to wit fraud by false pretense and one count of conspiracy to commit money laundering.
Conchon has since been granted bail in the sum of $30,000 with two sureties.
She is scheduled to reappear in court on Friday, March 24.
- Three nabbed in connection with Dennery armed robbery October 19, 2019 10:13 PM
- Slain Jamaican guard was planning to bring ‘partner’, relatives to Saint Lucia: sources October 19, 2019 8:16 PM
- Gros Islet man chopped in the neck in stable condition: official October 19, 2019 12:02 PM
- Man shot in Jetrine, Saltibus October 19, 2019 11:45 AM
- Saint Lucians seek Cricket West Indies Level 1 Coaches certification October 19, 2019 9:34 AM
- UPDATE: Jamaican security guard gunned down in Balata October 19, 2019 9:16 AM
- UPDATE: Man found stabbed to death in Vieux Fort identified October 19, 2019 8:43 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Man found dead in Vieux Fort October 19, 2019 8:08 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Johnson Charles to play in United Arab Emirates T10 October 19, 2019 7:50 AM