Share This On:
A St. Lucian woman, who was arrested on Monday for fraudulent activities in Grenada, appeared in the St. George’s Magistrate’s Court on Thursday, March 16.
Kishael Conchon, 22, residing in Grand Anse, St. George, was arrested during a police operation on Monday, March 13, 2017 after a quantity of fake ATM cards, MoneyGram and Western Union transfer receipts, along with other items were found in her possession.
She was charged with three counts of money laundering, two counts of attempt to commit a crime, to wit fraud by false pretense and one count of conspiracy to commit money laundering.
Conchon has since been granted bail in the sum of $30,000 with two sureties.
She is scheduled to reappear in court on Friday, March 24.
- BREAKING NEWS: Entrepot Secondary to remain closed until next week Tuesday October 23, 2019 7:13 PM
- Suspects in Dennery robbery were on bail for firearm charges: sources October 23, 2019 7:09 PM
- Soufriere men charged for killing policeman’s son, attempted murder of another male October 23, 2019 6:12 PM
- Saint Lucia’s Julian Bissette leads Romanian volleyball club to victory October 23, 2019 5:09 PM
- Teenagers arrested for Dennery man’s murder October 23, 2019 12:10 PM
- Saint Lucia’s Meggan William ekes out singles victory for the Golden Eagles October 23, 2019 10:43 AM
- UK: 39 bodies found inside lorry container in Essex October 23, 2019 10:15 AM
- Gunmen raping males only on the loose in Montego Bay, Jamaica October 23, 2019 10:06 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Tarik Xavier led his US college men’s team in cross country October 23, 2019 9:54 AM