Share This On:
A St. Lucian woman, who was arrested on Monday for fraudulent activities in Grenada, appeared in the St. George’s Magistrate’s Court on Thursday, March 16.
Kishael Conchon, 22, residing in Grand Anse, St. George, was arrested during a police operation on Monday, March 13, 2017 after a quantity of fake ATM cards, MoneyGram and Western Union transfer receipts, along with other items were found in her possession.
She was charged with three counts of money laundering, two counts of attempt to commit a crime, to wit fraud by false pretense and one count of conspiracy to commit money laundering.
Conchon has since been granted bail in the sum of $30,000 with two sureties.
She is scheduled to reappear in court on Friday, March 24.
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019 6:04 PM
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 5:04 PM
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019 3:41 PM
- Food Express workers to receive wage increase, back pay, allowances: NWU October 16, 2019 3:16 PM
- Bay Gardens Resorts offers unbeatable savings for Creole Heritage Month October 16, 2019 2:51 PM
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019 2:03 PM