Share This On:
A St. Lucian woman, who was arrested on Monday for fraudulent activities in Grenada, appeared in the St. George’s Magistrate’s Court on Thursday, March 16.
Kishael Conchon, 22, residing in Grand Anse, St. George, was arrested during a police operation on Monday, March 13, 2017 after a quantity of fake ATM cards, MoneyGram and Western Union transfer receipts, along with other items were found in her possession.
She was charged with three counts of money laundering, two counts of attempt to commit a crime, to wit fraud by false pretense and one count of conspiracy to commit money laundering.
Conchon has since been granted bail in the sum of $30,000 with two sureties.
She is scheduled to reappear in court on Friday, March 24.
- St Lucia Jazz and St Lucia Summer Festival 2020 off to an exciting start January 17, 2020 10:00 AM
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020 3:20 PM
- Government aims to reduce serious crime by 45 percent January 16, 2020 2:33 PM
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020 1:28 PM
- BVI: ‘Earthquake swarm’ leaves researchers puzzled and DDM on ‘high alert’ January 16, 2020 11:37 AM
- St Lucian artist Shaaiae collaborates with Gaza international artist Shawn Storm January 16, 2020 9:09 AM
- Central Statistical Office commences mapping for 2020 census January 15, 2020 11:34 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Earthquake shakes Dominica again January 14, 2020 8:56 PM