Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE VIA SNO) – St. Lucia’s first and only Bahamian Marlin Award holder, Shem Meluce, has once again been nominated for yet another set of prestigious awards.
Shem Meluce, gospel artist, whose mandate is to reach the world through testimonies and sermonettes in song, has been nominated for the People’s Choice Prayze Factor Awards in eleven (11) categories.
1. Christian Rock Solo Artist
2. Christian Country / Blue Grass Artist
3. Southern Solo Gospel Artist
4. Contemporary Christian Solo Artist
6. Christina Pop Solo Artist
7. Solo reggae Artist
8. Alternative Christian Solo Artist
9. International Solo Artist
10. Praise and Worship Solo Artist
11. Rhythm and Praise Solo Artist
The Prayze Factor Awards is a platform that is strategically designed to expose artists who are faith based, on a local, regional and international level. The nominees span from around the world and this year, a number of Caribbean artists have been nominated for various categories.
Shem Meluce is the only St. Lucian nominee, for the Prayze Factor Awards. As he dedicates his life to reach the hopeless, through his musical talent, one of the many byproducts is also exposing St. Lucia on various platforms.
St. Lucians are encouraged to be a part of the selection process, in the first of three rounds of the Prayze Factor Awards using the link provided below. All categories will be listed on the Prayze Factor Awards website. Voters can cast their votes multiple times all day, every day, until voting ends on May 15, 2018.
Prayze Factor Awards Link: http://www.prayzefactorawards.com/round1voting.
Feel free to visit https://www.facebook.com/ACOUSTICMEDZ/ for direct links to each category.
Meluce’s nomination was based on his most recent single, “H.I.M”. Listen to H.I.M. on YouTube via this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZrddnGngRE.
As we stand in support of Shem Meluce, we stand in support of St. Lucia! We wish St. Lucia and Shem Meluce all the very best.
- Beausejour community responds to recent criminal activities October 16, 2019 9:25 PM
- Pierre said Chastanet’s 40-month globetrotting hasn’t benefited Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 7:55 PM
- Former Saint Lucia agriculture minister bats for increasing local food production October 16, 2019 6:44 PM
- Gus Logie appointed interim West Indies women’s head coach October 16, 2019 6:04 PM
- Fully-funded British Chevening Scholarships available for Saint Lucians October 16, 2019 5:04 PM
- Roger Harper eager to lead new era of West Indies selections October 16, 2019 3:41 PM
- Food Express workers to receive wage increase, back pay, allowances: NWU October 16, 2019 3:16 PM
- Bay Gardens Resorts offers unbeatable savings for Creole Heritage Month October 16, 2019 2:51 PM
- NWU hopes to close negotiations with GNT October 16, 2019 2:03 PM