Share This On:
The motive for the shooting is believed to be money that was owed among the two St. Lucians and the deceased.
One of the brothers surrendered on Christmas Day while the other was arrested later.
It is not known if the brother who turned himself in was involved in the capture of the other alleged perpetrator.
The deceased, identified as Sebastien Goujon, was shot in the stomach and died at hospital.
- Canelles Resort Project begins January 17, 2020 2:52 PM
- St Lucia Jazz and St Lucia Summer Festival 2020 off to an exciting start January 17, 2020 10:00 AM
- Alert of “Assured” brand products January 16, 2020 3:20 PM
- Government aims to reduce serious crime by 45 percent January 16, 2020 2:33 PM
- 2020 Saint Lucia Summer Festival launched January 16, 2020 1:28 PM
- BVI: ‘Earthquake swarm’ leaves researchers puzzled and DDM on ‘high alert’ January 16, 2020 11:37 AM
- St Lucian artist Shaaiae collaborates with Gaza international artist Shawn Storm January 16, 2020 9:09 AM
- Central Statistical Office commences mapping for 2020 census January 15, 2020 11:34 AM