Share This On:
The Saint Lucia Trade Export Promotion Agency (TEPA) in collaboration with Caribbean Export Development Agency (CEDA) will be hosting three (3) modules of the ProNet Training for Small and Medium Sized businesses (SMEs) as well as other interested persons in Saint Lucia, commencing September 2014.
ProNET is a structured training programme to build capacity in exporters and enterprises. It is targeted at owners and managers of Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) who want to grow their businesses and become more competitive in today’s ever changing and demanding market space.
The initiative will seek to raise the level of productivity and profitability within SMEs, through the Experiential Learning Methodology (i.e. case study based and driven by practical examples and assignments).
The training initiative will be held in the Conference Room of the Ministry of Infrastructure, Port
Services and Transportation, Union, Castries and will be on the following dates:
– September 16 – 17, 2014: Business Strategy
-October 14 – 16, 2014 : Cost & Financial Management
– November 11 – 13, 2014: Export Marketing
The TEPA would like to encourage local businesses and individuals to register for this important capacity building initiative.
For further details please contact Anthony John at Tel: (758) 468-2123, Fax: (758) 452-4606
Email: [email protected]
More All News Stories
- Kobe Bryant dies in helicopter crash January 26, 2020
- Magnitude 6.8 earthquake shakes eastern Turkey, 2 injured January 24, 2020
- Mosquito-killing fungus wins prestigious award January 24, 2020
- US confirms second case of China virus, 50 under investigation January 24, 2020
- Ministry of Agriculture promotes green economy January 24, 2020
- New building for Castries Fishermen’s Cooperative January 24, 2020