Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Saint Lucia Tourism Authority (SLTA) is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Rod Hanna as Trade Sales Manager.
Hanna will work closely with the trade as part of a leading, national strategy to increase travel agent engagement, to reach Canadians seeking unique and exotic island experiences.
Hanna has over ten years experience in the industry, most recently working with the Sunwing Travel Group where he held the position of Marketing Coordinator, before being promoted to Business Development Manager. Prior to that, Hanna held positions at Sell Off Vacations and Loyalty One, working closely with clients to book all their travel needs.
Hanna brings a wealth of knowledge to the position with a firm understanding of the Canadian travel industry, including hands-on experience in custom trip planning and maintaining excellent relations with tour operators and travel agents.
Hanna will be based in Toronto working out of the Saint Lucia Tourism Authority Canadian office. Hanna can be reached by email at [email protected] or by telephone at (416) 801-6184.
For more information about the island of Saint Lucia, call 1-800-456-3984, or 1-888 4STLUCIA or visit http://stlucia.org/.
- Two in custody in connection with Mon Repos businessman’s death November 12, 2019 11:08 AM
- Saint Lucia calls up UK-based goalkeeper Lamar Johnson November 12, 2019 10:46 AM
- Tourism ministry spearheads plan to ease traffic congestion in downtown Castries November 12, 2019 10:04 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Mon Repos businessman succumbs to gunshot wound November 11, 2019 7:35 PM
- Former Saint Lucia top cop Vernon Francois talks about the launch of his digital books November 9, 2019 11:18 PM
- 76-year-old businessman shot in Mon Repos November 9, 2019 9:07 PM
- Gunmen attack, rob bar manager in Jetrine, Saltibus November 9, 2019 6:29 PM
- Entrepot, Sir Ira and Bocage secondary schools to remain closed on Monday November 9, 2019 5:55 PM
- Women who fought with Ciceron Secondary students speak out! November 9, 2019 5:28 PM