Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) – The Saint Lucia Solid Waste Management Authority (SLSWMA) wishes to advise the general public that effective Monday, April 6, 2020, waste collection services throughout the island will be provided on a limited basis.
The adjustments to the service will be as follows:
– There will be no collection of bulky waste items until further notice.
– Regular waste collection will only be undertaken on the first scheduled collection day of each week; that is to say, persons who normally receive their collection on Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays as the first collection day of the week, will only receive collection on that day.
– Residents of Morne La Croix (Laborie), Park Estate and Giabois (Saltibus) will receive waste collection on Tuesdays.
This schedule will remain in effect until the Saint Lucia Solid Waste Management Authority informs otherwise.
Your cooperation will be greatly appreciated at this time.
- BREAKING: Borders open June 4; visitors must present negative test, undergo quarantine
- BREAKING: Saint Lucia maintains trend of negative COVID-19 test results
- Trump declares June ‘National Caribbean-American Heritage Month’
- CXC exams to begin July 13 (see full timetable)
- Jamaica: 19 people murdered over the weekend
- Loans and VAT on Saint Lucia Parliament sitting agenda
- DID YOU KNOW 26 St. Lucians died when HMS Good Hope was sunk in battle in 1914?
- ‘Eager anticipation’ for St Lucia T10 cricket tournament later this month: Henry
- LIAT extends suspension of passenger services to June 30