Share This On:
St. Lucia continues to receive high accolades for its thriving tourism sector and its hotels have continuously been ranked as some of the finest in the Caribbean.
Nine of St. Lucia’s hotels have claimed spots in the luxury travel ideas and guides and UK’s leading travel magazine – Condé Nast Traveller- 50 Best Resorts in the Caribbean: Readers’ Choice Awards 2014.
St. Lucia’s Jade Mountain Resort was voted as number one with 94.834 per cent.
Coming in on sixth spot was Ladera Resort with (92.379), at 13 is Cap Maison (90.234), 17 Anse Chastanet (88.787), 22 Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort (87.037), 26 Capella Marigot Bay (85.115) and at 31, The Landings (84.095).
The two final spots for St. Lucia were 42 Sandals La Toc Golf Resort & Spa (82.192) and at 46 Sandals Halcyon Beach (81.812).
More Tourism Stories
- Bay Gardens Beach Resort and Spa wins wedding award February 27, 2020
- Government launches TSA February 20, 2020
- Saint Lucia welcomes Run for Fun Cruise February 20, 2020
- St Lucia captures numerous accolades at 6th Annual Travvy Awards February 19, 2020
- Minister of Tourism to host press conference, Monday February 14, 2020
- British airways adds new flights from London to Saint Lucia February 13, 2020
- Former UK tourist board director launches Travel Insights Report January 20, 2020