Share This On:
Taipei, Sept. 23 (CNA) A cabinet-level minister from Saint Lucia, which has diplomatic ties with Taiwan, is scheduled to arrive in Taiwan Sept. 24 for a five-day visit, according to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Sunday.
Dr. James Louis Fletcher, who serves as minister for public service, sustainable development, energy, science and technology of the island country in the Caribbean Sea, seeks to use his visit to learn about Taiwan’s experience in several fields, including environmental protection, energy and technology development.
More General Stories
- Blanchard Community Center to be rehabilitated October 13, 2019
- Meeting mom doesn’t always mean you’re ‘wifey’ October 12, 2019
- SLASPA conducts simulation exercise at Castries seaport October 10, 2019
- UN Climate Action Summit addresses the plight of SIDS October 1, 2019
- Saint Lucia Fire Service receives US$120,000 donation from Korea October 1, 2019