Share This On:
(CMC) — An earthquake with a magnitude of 4.6 jolted St Lucia on Friday, but there were no immediate reports of injuries or damages.
The Trinidad-based Seismic Research centre (SRC) of the University of the West Indies (UWI) said that the quake occurred at 6:58 am (local time) and was also felt in the neighbouring islands of Dominica and Martinique.
It said the quake, which was recorded at 112 km north-north east of the capital, occurred at a depth of 29 km.
- 6 a.m. June 5, 2020 Saint Lucia weather update
- St. Lucian neurosurgeon performs complex brain surgery at OKEU Hospital
- WHO calls on young people to join tobacco-free generation fight
- Choc Housing Development underway
- St. Lucia public officers called on to volunteer as trainers and facilitators
- Saint Lucia commemorates first Inter-American Day Against Terrorism
- Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- 6 p.m. June 4, 2020 Saint Lucia weather update
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership