Share This On:
BOCA CHICA — St Lucia defeated Antigua and Barbuda 2-1 as the elimination process of the NORCECA Beach Volleyball Continental Cup continued in Boca Chica on Sunday.
The Continental Cup of NORCECA grants one ticket per gender to the beach volleyball tournament of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games.
Kerin Neptune and Noel Dala of St Lucia-B defeated Rosermarie Simon and Mali Nyota Peters of Antigua and Barbuda-A 15-7 in the decisive golden set of the best-of-three country versus country contest.
In the first match, Rosie and Peters beat Jamilla Lansiquot and Yosherbel Emmanuel of St Lucia-A 2-0 (21-13, 21-12) but Neptune and Noel answered back with a 2-0 (21-12, 21-13) win over Sharon Payne and Joelle Thomas of Antigua and Barbuda-B.
- Three nabbed in connection with Dennery armed robbery October 19, 2019 10:13 PM
- Slain Jamaican guard was planning to bring ‘partner’, relatives to Saint Lucia: sources October 19, 2019 8:16 PM
- Gros Islet man chopped in the neck in stable condition: official October 19, 2019 12:02 PM
- Man shot in Jetrine, Saltibus October 19, 2019 11:45 AM
- Saint Lucians seek Cricket West Indies Level 1 Coaches certification October 19, 2019 9:34 AM
- UPDATE: Jamaican security guard gunned down in Balata October 19, 2019 9:16 AM
- UPDATE: Man found stabbed to death in Vieux Fort identified October 19, 2019 8:43 AM
- BREAKING NEWS: Man found dead in Vieux Fort October 19, 2019 8:08 AM
- Saint Lucia’s Johnson Charles to play in United Arab Emirates T10 October 19, 2019 7:50 AM