Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The St. Lucia Crisis Centre successfully convened an extra-ordinary meeting on Saturday, May 11th, 2019 at the Ministry of Youth and Sports Conference Room from 9 a.m. to appoint an interim board.
The purpose of this board is to chart the way forward for the convocation of an annual general meeting by June 30, 2020 in order to elect an official board.
At this meeting, the members discussed and reviewed a comprehensive report delivered by Managing Director, Ms. Lancia Isidore, and the organisation’s financial report; reviewed the current operations of the Centre and provided directions regarding the way forward.
Members expressed appreciation to the outgoing directors for their contributions.
The Interim Board constitutes as follows:
Interim President- Mrs. Diane Felicien
Interim Vice President- Mr. Hubert James
Interim Secretary- Mrs. Claudia Niles
Interim Treasurer- Ms. Gale Joseph
Interim Public Relations Officer- Mr. Andrew Sealy
Interim Head of Legal Committee – Ms. Floreta Nicholas
- US representative to OAS says political situation in Dominica ‘worrisome’ November 21, 2019 8:29 AM
- OBE Award recipients get high praise from PM Chastanet November 20, 2019 4:00 PM
- Anse La Raye fire victim gets donation in rebuilding efforts November 20, 2019 2:52 PM
- Bishop of Roseau describes situation in Dominica after unrest as “sad” November 20, 2019 2:46 PM
- Sandals team members receive first class health care on the job November 20, 2019 12:12 PM
- Showers, isolated thunderstorms expected during the next 24 hours November 20, 2019 11:14 AM
- Jamaican Rose Hudson-Wilkin becomes Church of England’s first black female bishop November 20, 2019 2:17 AM
- Barbados hit by two days of power outages November 20, 2019 1:31 AM