Share This On:
(PRESS RELEASE) — The St. Lucia Crisis Centre successfully convened an extra-ordinary meeting on Saturday, May 11th, 2019 at the Ministry of Youth and Sports Conference Room from 9 a.m. to appoint an interim board.
The purpose of this board is to chart the way forward for the convocation of an annual general meeting by June 30, 2020 in order to elect an official board.
At this meeting, the members discussed and reviewed a comprehensive report delivered by Managing Director, Ms. Lancia Isidore, and the organisation’s financial report; reviewed the current operations of the Centre and provided directions regarding the way forward.
Members expressed appreciation to the outgoing directors for their contributions.
The Interim Board constitutes as follows:
Interim President- Mrs. Diane Felicien
Interim Vice President- Mr. Hubert James
Interim Secretary- Mrs. Claudia Niles
Interim Treasurer- Ms. Gale Joseph
Interim Public Relations Officer- Mr. Andrew Sealy
Interim Head of Legal Committee – Ms. Floreta Nicholas
- BREAKING NEWS: Saint Lucia records 19th COVID-19 case
- UWP says Philip J Pierre proves once again he is not fit for leadership
- 92 depart Saint Lucia for employment in Canada’s Farm Worker Programme
- Saint Lucian authorities enforcing strict health protocols in schools
- Vieux Fort couple caught with firearm and ammunition
- Saint Lucia’s chief elections officer heads CARICOM observer mission to St. Kitts-Nevis
- Government removes controversial Tourism Levy Act from order paper
- Saint Lucia receive negative COVID-19 test results for 32 consecutive days
- St. Jude impasse: HR manager to be sent on administrative leave — NWU